• Four years experience as a management consultant to not-for-profit sector in housing, community development and related human services enterprises.
• Qualified Company Director (AICD).
• Conducted new business feasibilities.
• Excellent situational leadership skills coupled with a proven record of successfully working with international and local personnel, delivering enhanced business results, through dialogue with partners and stakeholders to define, research and explore delivery options and innovative options for the resolution of an issue, underpinned by critical analysis of the set of characteristics that make the solution work.
• Successful in organisational strategic planning and change programmes, financial management, report writing along with strong knowledge of regulatory approvals, approvals/scouting/investigation scheduling, process improvement processes and resource allocation
• Skilled in planning business transformation, my commercial acumen and turnaround strategies:
➢ To manage business operations while meeting top- and bottom-line objectives, and transform operations and business scenarios by engineering a win-win situation
➢ Utilising collaborative approaches to translate goals into achievements while demonstrating strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills and quality relationship-building skills
• Competent in managing organisation, environmental, social, commercial and reputational interest in the project by conducting ongoing risk assessment. Performing impact analysis due to change requests for project financials, schedule, scope, requirements and quality; managing new issues or risks. Developing and maintaining a risk management plan to identify and proactively deal with project/programme risks.