Board Direction, on behalf of Tactiv seek to appoint an experienced Non-Executive Director (NED) with Growth/Scaleup exposure and SaaS/Tech experience.
Tactiv is a software company and the creators of Enquire – the leading online fund management and impact reporting software with a mission to help organisations get investments to the right places for the greatest impact.
They were born from group of NfPs who came together recognising they had a need for improved impact reporting. Today they are a stable business having been operating in their own right since 2016. They are profitable, have good debt arrangements, ~35 staff with strong employee tenure and a long term and passionate management team. The future looks good. Recurring revenue is increasing 30% pa and blue chip international clients like: NZ Gov, Qld Gov, Vic Gov. NfPs and NGOs in aid, grants, funds management, scholarships, and education verticals. Partnerships are also being explored with cornerstone partners in place in the US and Asia that will further drive revenue growth.
For more information about Tactiv, its Board and Management visit: https://tactiv.net/company-info/
Tactiv has a strong business. They have great employees, blue chip clients, a great product an expanding business, recurring revenue, and have seen continued expansion across existing clients, but they are also at a point where scale up equity (M&A or investment) is required.
Tactiv now seeks to appoint an independent NED who can together with other board members guide the growth of the organisation utilising their industry expertise and M&A or Investment experience.
Essential Criteria: The successful candidates must be able to provide evidence of success in the following essential criteria:
- Governance: Prior executive level or Non-Executive Director (NED) experience is essential. (Preference will be given to those who have held NED, Advisory Board Members or board level roles of startup/scale ups).
- Skills & Expertise: IT/Digital experience (Preference will be given to those with B2B SaaS experience)
- Experience: Experience growing/scaling businesses with capital funding or M&A. (Preference will be given to applicants who can evidence how their networks and experience have resulted in success – in an operational setting rather than as a consultant)
- Cultural Fit: A proven ability to work successfully with SMEs and in a small board environment (Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate having an understanding of the NFP, Philanthropic or Government sectors).
- Diversity: Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Additional information: Please tell us why this opportunity in particular appeals to you.
Candidate Location: Queensland based candidates are preferred. However, candidates can be located anywhere on the East Coast of Australia if willing and able to attend board meetings in Brisbane.
Board Meetings and Time Commitment: The board currently meets six (6-8) times a year. All meetings are held in Brisbane. In person attendance is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits: Annual remuneration – $12k plus equity on performance plus company expenses.
TIMINGS (as a guide)
- Applications close: Monday 26th February 2024 (late applications may be accepted)
- Successful/unsuccessful candidates informed: March 2024.
- Interviews: Late March 2024 (tbc)
You MUST complete and submit the form below and attach your Board CV prior to Monday 26th February 2024. For questions or to arrange a confidential discussion please email ua.mo1709500755c.noi1709500755tceri1709500755ddrao1709500755b@tca1709500755tnoc1709500755
APPLY USING THE FORM BELOW
Applications of this position have now closed! Late applications MAY be accepted. Email ua.mo1709500755c.noi1709500755tceri1709500755ddrao1709500755b@tca1709500755tnoc1709500755 for further information.