Board Direction, on behalf of Lycopodium Limited (ASX: LYL) is seeking to appoint an Independent Non-Executive Director with board level management accounting/CFO experience.
ABOUT LYCOPODIUM LIMITED
Lycopodium is a leader in its field, working with clients to provide integrated engineering, construction and asset management solutions since 1992. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia they listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: LYL) in 2004.
Operating across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors they deliver complex, multidisciplinary projects, through the provision of feasibility studies and advisory services. More specifically:
- Within resources, they cover all commodities and minerals and are recognised globally for their capability in gold, copper, diamonds and battery minerals.
- Within infrastructure, they cover predominantly rail and asset management services to private and public infrastructure.
- Within industrial processes they cover markets such as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, food and beverage, chemicals and energy, sustainability and environment.
They operate globally primarily through the following subsidiary companies:
- Lycopodium Minerals APAC
- Lycopodium Minerals Americas
- ADP – predominantly servicing Southern Africa
- Lycopodium Process Industries – Pharmaceutical/Specialty Chemicals
- Lycopodium Infrastructure – Rail
- OMC (Orway Mineral Consultants)
- Mondium (JV with Monadelphous)
Whilst measured in approach, they have seen steady growth and have been profitable every year of their existence. As a result, they are highly respected by their long term shareholders (and they have never looked to them for top-up capital). With a very strong balance sheet and negligible debt, the business does not rely on banks for financing and it remains their intention to maintain this approach into the future.
Measuring them against their $240 million turnover, and the vision for continued steady growth borne upon the objective to ‘be the best’, and to continue to service ‘clients who trust them’, their success is undeniable.
SCOPE AND SCALE OF THE BUSINESS
- Board of 7 including 4 x founders (including the Chairman), a Managing Director and a mix of executive and non-executive independent directors
- Forecast FY22 Revenue of $245 million;
- 900 FTE & Contract staff;
- Head office Perth, WA
- With offices in Perth (HO), Melbourne, Newcastle and Brisbane, Toronto, Cape Town, Accra, and Manila.
For more information about Lycopodium Limited:
- Visit: https://www.lycopodium.com/
- Download: FY2021 Shareholder Report Investor Presentation – 1H FY2022
- Download: Investor Presentation – 1H FY2022
Following the retirement of an Independent Non-Executive Director, the board seeks to appoint a new Independent NED with board-level CFO/Management Accounting experience with strong risk management and governance skills.
Essential Criteria: The successful candidates must be able to provide evidence of success in the following essential criteria:
- Experience: Minimum of 20 years board level experience as a CFO of businesses of similar scope and scale (ideally retired).
- Skills: CPA qualified with management accounting experience (not Big Four experience)
- Industry: Evidence of working in industries with similar commercial models and associated risks.
- Location: Candidates located in Western Australia only.
- Diversity: Female Candidates.
LOCATION, REMUNERATION & TIME COMMITMENT
Board Meetings: The board meets monthly (12 times a year) in person in Perth (comprising 11 Board meetings and the AGM).
Time Commitment: The successful candidate will attend all board meetings (4hrs monthly) and the Audit and Remuneration Committees. They will also likely sit on the board of a subsidiary company totalling an additional ~5hrs a month.
Remuneration: $81,500 pa + an hourly rate for Sub-Committee and Subsidiary Company appointments. Fees are also paid for any independent consulting hours worked.
- Applications close: Monday 11th July 2022 (late applications may be accepted)
- Please send your board CV to ua.mo1701190266c.noi1701190266tceri1701190266ddrao1701190266b@tca1701190266tnoc1701190266.
- For questions or to arrange a confidential discussion please email ua.mo1701190266c.noi1701190266tceri1701190266ddrao1701190266b@tca1701190266tnoc1701190266.