Board Direction, on behalf of The G02 People (ASX G02) is seeking to appoint two (2) Independent Non-Executive Directors with industry expertise and connections.
ABOUT THE GO2 PEOPLE
The G02 People are a leading provider of education, training, and employment services. They work with national and multinational organisations to deliver a range of major projects across Australia. They operate under multiple brands: G02 People; Skillhire; Nara; Indigi Personneland Hunter Executive, which together deliver a suite of products and services. Specifically:
- GO2 People’s JobReady Services Division delivers multiple Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) contracts providing Employment Services for youth through work placement, training (accredited and non-accredited), and education.
- GO2 People’s Recruitment Division (apprenticeships, traineeships, labour hire, and professional recruitment) provides tailored workforce solutions to a range of industries including:
- Construction / Engineering
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Waste Management
3. GO2 Skills and Training Pty Ltd (Skill Hire, Nara, and GO2) national Registered Training Organisations delivering accredited and non-accredited workplace training and education to the mining and construction industries.
4. Hunter Executive is the group’s white collar recruitment division and recruits permanent senior executive roles across a range of industries including consulting, engineering, and local government.
SCOPE AND SCALE OF THE BUSINESS
- Board of 6 including industry and Independent NEDs and a highly experienced Chair.
- $70 million turnover;
- 120 FTE staff;
- Head office WA
- Operating primarily in WA, SA, QLD, and NSW and a defined appetite for national expansion.
For more information about G02 visit:
Following the acquisition of two nationally recognised training and recruitment businesses, the board seeks to appoint two (2) new independent NEDs who can guide the growth and governance of the organisation through the relevant industry knowledge and connections they bring.
Essential Criteria: The successful candidates must be able to provide evidence of success in the following essential criteria:
- Governance: Prior Board level or Non-Executive Director (NED) experience is essential.
Preference will be given to those who can evidence having held listed NED appointments or board appointments for organisations of similar scope and scale.
2. Skills & Experience: Demonstrable experience growing, ideally, a listed company or a similar business.
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate proven governance success in an organisation of similar scope and scale (preferably in an ASX-listed environment).
3. Networks & Connections: Evidence of relevant and leverageable networks/relationships in Qld or SA.
Preference will be given to those who bring exposure to relevant Government departments or blue-collar industries (e.g. trades, construction, marine) that are likely to utilise the services of G02 People in the future.
4. Passion: A proven passion for the work of G02 People.
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate engagement in: youth employment, apprenticeships, traineeships, employment support, training and employment services, vocational training, or recruitment.
5. Cultural Fit: Significant Commerical experience as a board member.
Preference will be given to those who bring governance experience but also can evidence having significant commercial expertise and who will do more than just turn up to monthly board meetings.
Candidate Location: Ideally the successful candidates will be located in Qld or SA – though East Coast NEDs with connections into these states may also be considered.
Board Meetings and Time Commitment: The board currently meets monthly remotely though quarterly in-person attendance in WA is likely to be expected in the future
Remuneration: Paid. ~$55,000 + Super
TIMINGS (as a guide)
- Applications close: Monday 20th September 2021 (late applications may be accepted)
- Application Review: Successful/unsuccessful candidates informed late September.
- Interviews: Late September
- Nominations made: Prior to November 7
You MUST complete and submit the form below and attach your Board CV prior to Monday 20th September 2021. For questions or to arrange a confidential discussion please email ua.mo1701188598c.noi1701188598tceri1701188598ddrao1701188598b@tca1701188598tnoc1701188598.