Squirel is a rapid growth Sydney based Fintech listing on the ASX in October who develop next generation software and artificial intelligence to revolutionise the banking and associated financial services categories.
The business is a profitable, 2.5 year old fintech with customers in every state and territory of Australia; substantial quarter on quarter revenue growth, positive cashflow and more than 30 full time employees and offices in Sydney and Hong Kong that is expected to list with a market cap of $30 to $40m.
S seek to appoint two (2) appropriately experienced PAID Independent Non Executive Directors to join their Board and to potentially Chair either the Remuneration or Audit & Risk Sub-Committees.
This presents an exciting opportunity to maximise your portfolio of existing board appointments and to be involved with a company with big plans, substantial growth, a strong board and the drive to do things differently.
To apply for this opportunity please first consider the core criteria below then complete the form below and attach your board CV prior to the Monday 15th August 2016.
- ASX experience: As Non Executive board experience
- B2C experience: as a Director of an ASX listed company
- Corporate governance and ASX compliance: A demonstrable and proven understanding
- Technology and/or Banking/Finance expertise: An demonstrable understanding of either (but ideally both)
- Sydney based: Be able to attend Board meeting in person at the company’s Sydney CBD based offices.
- Diversity: driving gender balance is important – but all candidates will be considered.
- International markets: experience entering Mainland China, ROC, Hong Kong SAR and Singapore
- Government relationships: demonstrable relationships with regulators including: APRA, ASIC, FIRB, AUSTRADE and/or their international counterparts
- M&A experience: extracting maximum synergies and integrating into group as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Audit & Risk and/or Remuneration: Experience Chairing Remuneration and/or Audit & Risk Committees
- The company, currently an unlisted Public supports good corporate governance including annual auditing by Grant Thornton, advisory and consulting services through Crowe Horwath (AU & HK) and PwC along with legal services by Clayton Utz.
- The company holds requisite Director insurances including PI, D&O, Mgt Liability, Prospectus Liability.
- NED Remuneration will commensurate with ASX listed peers.
- This role will commence in August during the lead up to the IPO.
- Visit: https://squirel.com.au for more information
To apply for this opportunity please first consider the criteria above complete the form below and attach your board CV prior to the Monday 15th August 2016.
To avoid disappointment should things go wrong we STRONGLY recommend that you address the core criteria in a word document and then paste your responses into the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.