Online Board Search Masterclass
The online version of our popular Board Search Masterclass by David Schwarz.
Finding your first board directorship can be arduous and time consuming. More experienced Non Executive Directors suggest finding subsequent board roles can be equally challenging. This journey can be even more challenging if you don’t understand the way board appointments are made or how to circumnavigate these ‘rules’. Further, not starting your journey to a board career early, relying on existing or stale networks and not fully understanding the complexities of how board appointments are made can cripple your chances of being appointed to a board.
The E-Board Search Masterclass is divided into ten (10) segments that cover EVERY element of the board search process. You will hear directly from David Schwarz – Australia’s leading board recruitment expert – as you watch him present live – but at your leisure, on the following topics:
- Understanding the REALITIES & setting your AMBITION
- Defining which is BOARD for you and where they are LOCATED?
- How much you can be PAID & How LONG it will take.
- Why Successful CANDIDATES are APPOINTED
- HOW to develop personal connections
- How to RESEARCH yourself into a board appointment
- USING the Direct Approach & Executive Search Firms
- How to WRITE Supporting Statements, Cover Letters & Board CVs
- Non Executive Interview QUESTIONS & Due Diligence
- Resources – including CV TEMPLATES