What is the Board Search Course?
The Board Search Course is the only course of its type in the world and designed specifically for those who are time poor but committed to developing a board career. This unique service is available to anyone and replicates much of what the Non-Executive Directors Program offer – except online. It was designed personally by David Schwarz to hold you accountable to your board aspirations but flexible enough to work around your timetable.
The Board Search Course offers:
- 10 x online training seminars covering the following topics:
- How to find the right Board for you
- Understanding what Chairs want in a successful board candidate
- How to write your Board Profile
- How to get a Board Appointment
- How to Develop Personal Connections & The Direct Approach
- How to work successfully with Executive Search Firms & Respond to Advertisements
- How to write Supporting Statements & Cover Letters
- How to write a compelling Board CV/Resume
- How to deliver a successful Non-Executive Interview
- How to determine whether an offer is right for you
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with David Schwarz to ensure accountability and your long term success.
- The full (online) Board Appointments Masterclass – hear what David Schwarz (Australia’s leading board recruitment expert) recommends you do to gain a board appointment – viewable at your own convenience.